Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th: Day 6

So Dakota went back to school today.. She was SOO excited to tell all her little friends what "Santa" got her for christmas! So off we went...Kaylie and I ran errands while Dakota was in school to keep her busy so she didnt miss "Sissy" too much! The minute we walked back into the classroom to pick Dakota up, she runs up to me grabs me by the legs and yells, "Mommy I love you, thank you for coming back to get me"... yes I busted up laughing as the teachers did too...

So there is a McDonalds on the way home from her school, so I decided the girls, for being so good after 3 weeks of no school, could get a "treat".. so we took home the food and that is when I snapped this photo of the girls eating their fries (they were out of apple dippers .. again) and "chickies" as they call their Chicken Nuggets.

1 comment:

  1. Look at those smiles... so happy!

    It has been hard on my 3 yo with big brother back in school also. He keeps telling me that he "needs him". Love it but it makes me sad. They did play together so well over the break but I was still happy to send him back to school this week.

    ReplyDelete